FEATURES OF SERENDIPITY I and II
It all began with our original touring boat called Serendipity, and that is what started it all 6 years ago.
Back in 2016, we launched Luxury Lake Tours and Serendipity was born. She received the name from a Facebook contest because Cal and Rob just couldn’t come to a decision on a name themselves. If there was ever a name that reflected absolute true meaning to the company and Rob and Cal it would most definitely be the name chosen… Serendipity. Why? well, that’s another story that you will have to ask either Rob or Cal about. In the meantime have a look at some of the images we captured of her below.
Serendipity has an incredibly beautiful clean Tri-Hull design for ultra-smooth planing on all water conditions.
The Biltmore Composite Fibertoon is crafted and manufactured by renowned Canadian boat builder here right in Kelowna BC by Campion, you can be assured that safety and value come first. For a luxurious, stress-free pontoon boating experience on the water, Biltmore hits all the qualifications, and surprises boaters with additional features, including:
- Full bathroom and baby changing station
- Two full electric sunning beds that convert into bench seating.
- Fridge/freezer and sink to keep waters and snacks cold and easy access ice
- Brand new large knotty pine table bow and stern
- 6 speaker Kicker audio system with sub
- Wake tower
- Tube/ski tower
- Three access ladders
- Sunbrella sun shade mid ship and extendable sunshade over the entire bow!
- Onboard water toys such as wakeboard, water skis, and tube
- Under water LED lighting for sunset dips